1. GENERAL REGULATIONS
GFTMA respects the privacy of any user that accesses its website(s); therefore, the company is committed in
describes the processes of gathering, storage, protection and distribution of client information acquired by the company.
2. YOUR CONSENT
INFORMATION (AS DEFINED BELOW). IF YOU DISAGREE TO ANY TERM PROVIDED HEREIN, YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through :
Direct Interactions : You will provide to us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data online through the Website and/or by filling in online
forms and/or by corresponding with us by emails or otherwise.
- Register for a Trading Account;
- Register for a Demo Account;
- Subscribe to our publications and ongoing updates;
- Request marketing and promotions to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; and/or
- Give us feedback or contact us.
We require to collect the above data in order to provide our services efficiently when you enter the GFTMA website, the Company automatically starts gathering general data, including (but not limited to):
- HTTP headers
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Web beacons and pixel tags
- Browser fingerprint data
- Software and hardware configuration data
- The date and time the website and services were accessed
- Geographical location data
- Other types of personal information required for processing in accordance with the website conditions
- Personal information the Company receives from GFTMA Partners in accordance with the terms and conditions
of the agreements concluded by you and your Partner, as well as the agreements concluded by the Company
and the Partner.
How we will use the information that we collect about you?
- Create and maintain your account;
- Allow you to log in to GFTMA;
- Contact you about your account and/or the services that GFTMA offers.
- Manage our marketing relationships. These include without limitation.
- Learning about your interests and preferences to contact you with information that is relevant to you
and helping us target marketing communications.
- Using your pseudonymised details to show you advertising on social media platforms, such as
Facebook or via other third party advertising that may appear on other websites you use. The
information shared with these platforms is pseudonymised to protect your personal data.
- Detecting and reducing fraud and credit risk.
Client data applied with company product and service
More specifically in order to :
- To verify the Client’s identity and carry out any required credit checks;
- To ensure that the Client meets the suitability requirements to use the Company’s products and services;
- To manage the account the Client holds with the Company;
- To process the Client’s transactions;
- To send to the Client any information about transactions/post-transactions services.
If the Client does not provide the requested Personal Data, the Company may be unable to
offer the Client with its products and/or services.
Where the Company has legitimate interests to use the Client’s Personal Data More specifically, the Company may process the Personal Data for the following purposes :
- To enhance the security of the Company’s network and information systems;
- To identify, prevent and investigate fraud and other unlawful activities, unauthorised transactions and other liabilities and manage risk exposure;
- To maintain its accounts and records;
- To manage its business operations and comply with internal policies and procedures;
- To defend, investigate or prosecute legal claims;
- To receive professional advice (such as legal advice)
- For the analysis of statistical data which helps the Company in providing its Clients with better products and services in the future. It should be noted that the Company anonymises and aggregate such data so that they do not directly or indirectly reveal the Clients’ identities. The Company may provide this statistical data to third parties solely for statistical purposes and in an effort to improve the Company’s marketing campaign.
INFORMATION GATHERED FROM YOUR PERSONAL AREA ON THE GFTMA WEBSITE :
When you register a real and/or demo accounts with GFTMA, the Company collects the data of the following types :
- Personal information you provide to comply with the Company’s terms and conditions, such as your name, phone number, age, physical address, and email address
- Payment information
- Identification document information (passport or national identity card)